Why should I choose a PRN member for my placenta encapsulation?
- Professional – We are mothers, doulas, midwives and birth support workers who have experience with pregnancy, birth and postnatal wellness.
- Trained, Certified and Licensed – We are highly skilled having received practical and theory training. We hold a Certificate in Placenta Remedy Preparation from an accredited training provider, along with valid Infection Control, Food Hygiene and Hazard Analysis (HACCP) Certificates and receive ongoing CPD training and support.
- Quality Equipment – We use high quality equipment to ensure you receive as many nutrients from your placenta as possible.
- Health and Safety – Our training ensures that we deliver a safe and quality product to every client. We adhere to government health and safety and food hygiene regulations and our equipment is dedicated only to the preparation of placenta remedies and thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after each client.
- Sympathetic and Understanding – We focus on the Mother; our Client Care package ensures your placenta Remedy is simple and stress free giving you time to focus on your newborn and your recovery.
The above information has been provided by IPEN Placenta Network, Professional Training in Placenta Services and updated by Placenta Remedies Network (April 2018)